Quote

Because in the school of the Spirit,
man learns wisdom through humility,
knowledge by forgetting,
how to speak by silence,
how to live by dying.
-Johannes Tauler

Monday, January 11, 2010

Shout outs

I have to give a shout out to Nicole, my former roommate, and on earth role model for this project. Your room is always clean (because you don't have so much "stuff"), your pocketbook is always full (because you don't go to CVS everytime there is a deal) and your heart is always giving (because you are just that kind of great person).

Another shout out to Amy, an inspiration to all bloggers. If I can be half as entertaining as her I will have accomplished something.

The final shout out is to Mary, my in heaven role model for this project, well ok and life. :) If we could all live as pure and simple as Mary the world would be a better place!

And now I will probably not post something for another month.

No comments:

Post a Comment